Thursday, October 25, 2007

The one with the nest

Of late my life has been quite full - which has been quite pleasing. I've been starting the long process of looking for a flat to buy (though I think I'm just always nipping at the heels of the market.) travelling to Brisbane to celebrate a birthday and I've found a gym buddy as well it seems. There have even been some new people I've met and I've been very lucky with the calibre of the new people I've been meeting.

As usual in my life there are two people I have a high level of interest in.. one of them is my standard crush, air force guy. The other is one of the diagnostic radiographers in the hospital I work in. My big question is... (assuming he's single and interested) do you date someone you're going to stumble across reasonably frequently in your day to day work? If it all goes sour, there's no escape. Of course, it may go swimmingly well...

the random rambling stops here.

1 comment:

Cath said...

I say, if you are lucky enough to meet someone special, go for it, irrespective of where they happen to work right now.