Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ladies for Gentlemen

I was walking to the train station after work today and had some brilliant ideas about what to blog about, damned if I can remember them now, though the word "double" springs to mind.

The only thing "double" makes me think of now is Miss Cathy's concert where I met some of her particularly fabulous male friends. M (I love the Bond reference) let fly with the most fantastic double entendre when he mentioned the french horn went wildly flat during that piece and he felt almost compelled to go up and blow it for him. Bless.

My mind has "car" rattling around in it - I think it was just to say that two or three months in, I'm feeling I've almost adjusted to life without a car.

Making friends in Melbourne has advanced nicely with the addition of the lovely DC and zwei Dachshund.

Wine guy - continues to be outrageously hot and I want - if only I hadn't revealed my little habit of trying to say "Maribynong" as many times as possible in a weekend.

No comments: