Thursday, November 09, 2006

Number 30.

I had an interesting experience last week that I had forgotten until tonight. it deals with number 30 on my list of 100 things. Whatever you are saying to me, is most likely reminding me of a television show or a movie. There used to be a TV show called Dream On, where Martin Tupper had grown up watching so much television that every five seconds (not really five seconds) you'd cut to a clip of a TV show he was supposed to have seen.



I was telling co-worker (I'm yet to anonymise co-workers) that I was becoming this character, that everything she said and did reminded me of a movie or a television show. Her response? "No, I don't think so." What The? No really, it's my head, I know what's going on - I'm not kidding when I tell you I can see a gorilla on a plane doing sign language - bonus points for picking that movie - the link comes at a later date.



Until then, this Martin Tupper wishes you a good night.

No comments: