Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So much to tell.. where do I start

I'm in the middle of my week off work, this week I was supposed to be in Philly at a conference, long story, I'm obviously not there, I'm in Melbourne.

Pub Trivia last night, really quite a night, I get a buzz from meeting new people and finding new places. That's part of the reason I love my job and why I've gone well past the traditional burn out point - each day I get 40 people to play with, when one of them finishes treatment, somebody comes to replace them and the dance begins again. Last night at pub trivia was a bit of overload in that regard - left my head whirling for a bit and then a sudden need for sleep.

Everytime I try and think about everything that's going on in my life at the moment I decide that I can't even begin to describe it - it would be this enormous stream of consciousness and terribly non-narrative. Suffice to say that life is good.

No comments: