Friday, November 10, 2006

Number 84 - Extra serving of Baba Ganoush.

As I mentioned in the 100 things about me I have quite a penchant for saying "Baba Ganoush." That I'll say it three times but very rarely order the item. Since moving to Melbourne I've discovered something that is just as much fun to say as baba ganoush - it's a suburb, the suburb of Maribynong.

Most of the furnishings in my flat came from Maribynong, each weekend Miss Cathy and I would make a trek from her place to Maribynong using the word as gratuitiously as possible.

Maribynong is the home of the lovely Ryan who sold me my coffee machine, beast - while having the most amazing eyes known to Highpoint, and is very close to Moonee Ponds. For those who haven't been paying attention, Moonee Ponds is the place for Dame Edna Everage Possums with Baba ganoush anyone?

No comments: